We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for
Senior PHP Developers
You will be working on a complete online billing platform, integrated with e-commerce platform (digital & physical distribution).
It involves: product management, PSP (payment service providers) management, orders management, tax management, etc.
The platform is secured and optimized to be capable to retrieve a high volume of requests/ orders per day.
You will be working with:
- Good working experience with MVC Frameworks, preferably, Zend Framework
- Utilize and optimize MySQL (MySQL NDB is considered a strong plus)
- Mongo DB knowledge/ No SQL Databases
- RabbitMQ or AMQP
- Previous experience with threads
- Experience in developing/ maintaining e-payment systems
- Design, code and test technical solutions while seeking optimal performance and structuring.
- Define and implement technical solutions that answer best clients’ needs.
- Establish responsible deadlines and personal work plans, managing your time effectively.
- As project team member, execute assigned tasks and communicate status to Scrum Master
- Communicate progress against tasks, status, issues, risk and dependencies.
- The team is using Agile (SCRUM) methodology for development.
- Propose ideas of improvements of the application, procedures and technologies used.
- Proactively seek opportunities to broaden and deepen knowledge base and proficiencies.
- Follow and enhance existing development processes.
- Extensive experience of developing object-oriented PHP5 web applications.
- Experience of using and optimizing MySQL databases (MySQL NDB preferred).
- Experience of working with high traffic or large brand web-based applications and API’s.
- Experience with Unit Testing (PHPUnit).
- Algorithmic thinking.
- Experience with MVC frameworks (especially Zend Framework 2).
- Experience with Rabbit MQ and AMQP.
- Experience with MongoDB, Couchbase or Memcached.
- Experience with Linux Servers.
- Experience with version control systems, distributed revision control and source code management systems (Git).
- University degree: IT University Degree or equivalent
- Great English
- Location: Bucharest, Piata presei
Desirable personal skills:
- Good attention to details.
- Good communication skills.
- Enthusiasms for learning and using new technologies.
- Ability to complete duties on time whilst maintaining a high quality service.
- Sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team.
We offer you:
• Great locationFlexibility
- International projects
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Professional growth, state of the art projects
- Smart, joyful team environment
- We care about your work/life balance
- Career plan
- Performance evaluation
- Hands-on trainings
- Premium Medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Competitive salary
Join our team!
Please submit your application, including your CV, application letter, details about your work experience and qualifications as well as certificates and recommendations to Ramona.Mateescu@qualysoft.com
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
We are looking forward to get to know you!