We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions. At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
Join our team in Bratislava! We're looking for a
Development Engineer / Solution Engineer
- Standard software customization
- Object oriented programming
- Database querying
- UI screen design
- An open, flexible, curious, innovative and creative personality with high quality standards, outstanding social skills as well as a passion for the web, business and world affairs
- A Master's or Bachelor's degree in software development, information systems or technology.
- Demonstrable proficiency in core programming languages (C++/Java).
- Strong computer science fundamentals: object oriented, design patterns, UML and algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of web technologies (GUI, HTML, Java Script, CSS, Ajax, XML).
- Experience in developing at least one three-tier Web Application, and a good understanding of the technologies belonging to all three tiers
- Demonstrable proficiency in core programming languages (Java is preferred)
- Good knowledge of database technologies, including SQL language proficiency
- Fluent English. DE, FR, IT of advantage.
We are offering
- Training and numerous certification options
- An open environment in a dynamic team
- Challenging and exciting tasks with freedom of action
- Attractive social benefits and employee events
- Attractive modern company premises
- As much coffee, fruit and tea as you can handle :)
If you are interested in the position above, send your CV, application letter (both in English) as well as potential certificates and recommendations with specification of job number 7480 to email@example.com. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.