We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for
Service Desk Level 2
You will be working on a team that supports two global HR Systems supporting approximatively 240 users across 42 countries.
The job holder in this role is part of a global support team, and will have responsibility for providing and/or facilitating the suite of support activities to users in multiple regions and shift work will be required in order to facilitate this. They will be expected to become subject matter expert in designated areas of system functionality.
The successful candidate must not only have fluency in written and spoken English, but must also be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the challenges that providing remote support to non-native English speakers encompasses.
- Over 2 years of experience
- Technical profile, bachelor degree
- Proven experience in Linux/Unix administration and bash scripting
- Technical background in SOA and middleware (installation and configuration) - WebLogic, Websphere, Tomcat or similar
- Experience with at least 1 comparable project
- Can manage customer facing responsibilities
- Team player, good communicator, analytical thinking, problem solving orientation, capable to work under pressure
- ITIL background or certification is a plus
- Basic knowledge of DB and querying is a plus
- CCNA routing and switching certification is a plus
- Experience in AIX administration is a plus
- Studies: University degree
- Advanced English
Join our team!
Please submit your application, including your CV, application letter, details about your work experience and qualifications as well as certificates and recommendations to Ramona.Mateescu@qualysoft.com
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
We are looking forward to get to know you!