We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are seeking an experienced
Server side .NET developer
to assist in developing the tools and infrastructure automation for windows webfarm related products which satisfies the requirements of a range of business applications in enterprise environment. In this role you will work in a global team that is responsible for creating high performance, reliable, secure, and maintainable systems. You will be part of a learning culture where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents the developed solutions
- Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities
- Assume responsibility for detailed design of assigned architectural components or services
- Apply development best practices as test-driven development (TDD) techniques and integration tests for all developed software
- Provide assistance with connectivity, configuration management, deployment setup and production troubleshooting for a diverse set of products and infrastructure developed by the team
- C# .NET development experience up to the latest .NET frameworks (3+ years)
- Experience with .NET server side development technologies like ASP.NET and WCF running on IIS
- Solid experience with database development (MS SQL Server with Entity Framework or similar ORM) including proficiency in T-SQL
- Experience with Web Services such as: SOAP, WCF, RESTful service
- Passion for innovating and automating new solutions for delivering efficient enterprise solutions
- Team player attitude
- Have worked in an Agile environment such as Scrum or Kanban with experience in a Test-Driven Development environment
- Good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and common design patterns
- Ability to analyze, solve problems and work with the team to identify and fix the root cause of the problems (be it programmatic or performance).
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- High standard working conditions
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.