We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Our unit develops various software and IT solutions. As part of the international team you will be responsible for developing a software that will be used all over the world. For this project you will get access to a telecommunication software development, where you can use the latest technologies.
We are looking for a
Software developer (JAVA SE/EE)
- Design of telecom software solutions
- Verification of products
- Prepare application related requirement specification, technical study
- Integration tasks
- Ad-hoc technical related tasks
- Documentation preparing and handling.
- Close cooperation with all the team (developers, BAs, line managers, testers, etc.)
- Took part in Scrum related tasks (Sprint planning, reviews, etc.)
- Participation in maintenance activities of the related applications
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- Experience in developing JAVA EE 6 based applications (Glassfish 3.x, EJB 3.x)
- Has experience in any of these technologies (Spring, Tomcat, JPA, JMS)
- Basic Linux and SSH knowledge
- Web services: JAX-WS, JAX-RS
- Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Good team player, good mentoring skills
- Experience in Agile software development methods (Scrum, Kanban…)
- Experience in Perl programming language
- Public key infrastructure, Java keystores, keytool
- Knowledge about HTTP protocols
- Security and hardening experiences
If you find this position suitable for you, please send us your application to email@example.com email address.