The Qualysoft incubator concept supports your business in the safe setup of a new location (e. g. shared service centers) with a focus on the CEE region.
The incubator program is a unique service in Qualysoft’s portfolio, introduced in response to customers’ demands. Our customers were facing the fact that they were unable to find experienced candidates for a given special competence area. Through our incubator program we offer a prompt solution with the option for the customer to take the participants permanently on board at the end of the program
In the context of the incubator program we offer following possibilities:
- We search for talented juniors along with candidates with little experience in the given competence area and then we select the participants of the incubator program in cooperation with the customer.
- The participants of the program are provided with qualified training in relation to the given technology and then we allocate them to our own project – implemented together with the customer concerned, if appropriate – where they can build up experience, learn from experts and senior professionals of the given sector.
- In the framework of the mentoring system we provide technical/professional mentoring during the incubation period when participants of the program can be provided prompt assistance in solving problems as they are encountered.
- After the initial professional training the participants of the project can – with the help of senior colleagues – immediately meet customers’ resource requirements.
- Upon the closure of the incubator program our customers have highly trained, experienced professionals with local knowledge whom they may take on board on a permanent basis if necessary.
- It is also possible to incubate and train complete teams on the basis of customer-specific technological parameters, from a single supplier, based on the One-Stop-Shop model.