We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
For our team in Bucarest we are looking for a
- Experience in one or more of the following industry leaders (eg Citrix , VMware Hyper V Networking, TCP/IP, SAN LUN movements, and FCP expertise)
- Must have ability to analyze server hardware and application architecture information to design a server migration/consolidation strategy which includes source to target mapping and cutover planning
- Customer facing needs strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to drive issues to completion on an aggressive schedule
- Ability to work through problems without continued direction from senior members
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Exceptional decision making and problem solving skills
- Exceptional personal time management, planning and organizational skills
- Outstanding analytical skills (e.g., must be able to analyze unique customer environments and suggest appropriate migration approaches)
- Large-scale enterprise projects
- Must have 100% flexibility to travel to customer’s site
- Work with PMs, Migration Engineers and Account Teams on project delivery aspects
- Develop tool / migration training materials for migration engineers
- Develop / work with CIC PMO on offerings
- Technical escalation point
- Part of CORE SME team for a project
- Required approver for the TSD, Wave Plan and other DMS contractual deliverables after being engaged on project
- Work closely with App Modernization Manager (CIC PM)
- Ensure technical readiness for CIC team
- Support the CIC training roadmap program
University degree: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Computer Science
Language: English fluent spoken/written English
Join our team!
Please submit your application, including your CV, application letter, details about your work experience and qualifications as well as certificates and recommendations to email@example.com.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
We are looking forward to get to know you!