We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a
- Participate in MS Dynamics CRM implementations (end to end)
- Define business requirements and provide counseling and support in defining business functionality
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications and system design specifications according to set standards
- Work closely with the PM and technical architect to identify the best business solution and analyze the ability to change of the application environment, assesses the impact of changes of existing environment: application, infrastructure and operations
- Assist the implementation with business information during the technical analysis
- Act as liaison between entities - Development and Business (Customer) departments
- Ensures that workflow and internal (IT) procedures are applied within the business process and it is compliant with external and internal regulations and procedures
- Actively communicate with the customer (via e-mail, phone, meetings) and provides support
- Customize and configure the applications
- Realize the installation of the applications
- Participate at the integration of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 based solution with several other applications
- Might participate in SFA, BPM, web solutions implementations (client platform targeting the banking, insurance, brokerage, retail & distribution areas)
- Tests of the applications (internal testing) and takes part in UAT
- Deliver training sessions for the final users/key customer users
- Might provide post-implementation support
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM implementations (end to end)
- Experience in translating business requirements into functional specifications
- Experience in delivering training sessions for the final users/key customer users
- Knowledge of database imports and reports (MS SQL, Reporting Services, Excel)
- Nice to have knowledge of: Web Applications – e-Commerce, Email marketing, Websites, SharePoint Portals
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Ability to efficiently communicate with other development team members
- Pro-active in finding new ways of improvement
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic team
Join our team!
Please submit your application, including your CV, application letter, details about your work experience and qualifications as well as certificates and recommendations to email@example.com.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
We are looking forward to get to know you!