We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are currently looking for
CRM Software Architect
who will be responsible for the design and development of the MS Dynamics CRM projects at our company.
The CRM Software Architect’s tasks will include defining technical requirements and creating architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms. The new colleague will work closely with the CRM consultants to design, implement and improve the business processes supported by CRM.
- Work closely with the development team to architect and develop the best technical design and approach as a hands-on technical leader
- Develop, evaluate and implement improved processes, methods and tools to continually improve software delivery
- Specify system architecture, application design, systems integration methods, and data migration tools and techniques
- Mentor development team members
- Communicate effectively and consistently with other engineers, business team members and management
- Produce high-level conceptual designs and technical specifications for custom development and system integration requirements
- Ensure design/specification properly address business requirements
- Provide hands-on development and/or oversight on delegated tasks to other team members as needed
- Provide coding design, convert project plans and coding designs to maintainable computer code
- Provide detailed estimates, forecasts in project presales phase
- Support presales process, make presentations
- Provide support for customers
- Write documentations
- Assist in recruitment process as a technical professional
- Bachelor’s level degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or appropriate work experience required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM customization, configuration and development
- At least 5 years of technical experience developing .NET solutions required
- Familiarity with Windows Communication Foundation, Windows Workflow Foundation
- ASP.NET/ASP.NET MVC Web development
- Microsoft SQL server development, optimization and tuning
- Experience in leading development team
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Upper-intermediate English and Hungarian knowledge
- Work-life balance
- Leadership opportunity in a friendly, enthusiastic, young team
- High standard working conditions
Join our team!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.