We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
For our team in Vienna we are looking for a
IT Business Analyst
who is responsible for partnering with business users to leverage technology solutions in business initiatives. If you would like to act as the key liaison ensuring maximum benefit of IT to the business, this role is meant for you.
- Work closely with clients to identify business needs
- Construct IT definitions based on identified needs
- Perform cost/benefit analyses
- Participate in execution of IT projects
- Evaluate technological alternatives
- Build scenarios that are business/financial focused
- Assist the line of business manager in prioritizing the components of IT support, in identifying and mitigating risks, and in determining how to measure outcomes
- Assist in creation/negotiation of interaction agreements between the business and IT
- Track and maintain documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems, engineering or related field; or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in functional area
- Experience in writing and documenting business requirements
- Must be able to elicit requirements from various personalities
- Ability to constructively challenge proposals to ensure proposals meet short and long-term requirements of business regionally as well as locally
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels
- Prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Fluent english is a must
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic team
Join our team!
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.