We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a
The Developer will become part of a team in charge with developing large-scale software solutions using web technologies according to the given requirements specification, using specific guidelines and methodology.
- Contributing as part of a team on various development projects.
- Designs and implements mobile solutions making appropriate use of software design patterns and best practices.
- Design and implement software solutions for our web applications;
- Write, debug and test new versions of our application for the mobile platform.
- Contributes to technical specs and other internal documentation as needed.
- At least 3 years of experience with .NET Framework and C# technologies.
- Basic knowledge of SQL Server 2012.
- Significant experience with WPF.
- Advanced English skills (speaking and writing).
Nice to have:
- Experience with DevExpress.
- Experience with Azure platform.
University degree: IT University Degree or equivalent
Join our team!
Please submit your application, including your CV, application letter, details about your work experience and qualifications as well as certificates and recommendations to email@example.com.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
We are looking forward to get to know you!