We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
to join our team!
Have you ever heard about Tosca? Not the opera – the complex test management tool which provides support&feedback for developers all over the world while creating API-s, BI solutions, mobile applications – or basically anything. Just to name a few: companies like HBO, Starbucks, Toyota or BMW have chosen Tosca for test automation.
As it’s a complex and multifunctional platform, new features are implemented constantly. We are building three teams in Budapest to develop these solutions – through a strong collaboration with Tricentis, the company behind Tosca (HQs in Vienna and the Silicon Valley). Take a look at their website here to learn more about the software you’ll work on.
Teams and tasks
- Teams will consist of 4 Developers (from junior to senior) and a Test Expert. As Scrum methodology fits well with these kind of tasks, an Agile Coach and a YOU will also drive the team to achieve their goal.
- You will be responsible for the backlog management,
- Write user stories and specifications,
- Presenting and keep in touch with the costumer,
- Guiding and motivate your team
What do we expect from you?
- Know well the Agile principles
- Very good understanding or professional experience in requirements engineering
- Able to explain continuous delivery and continuous testing
- Excellent presentation skills
- Cooperative and Can-Do attitude
- Excellent English skills
- Experience in SOA environments is a plus
We’ll provide you…
- A 2-weeks training at Vienna to get comfortable with things once you start working with us
- The opportunity to learn more and more about different technologies
- A supportive background for your professional growth (trainings in Budapest or Vienna, meet ups, conferences) The opportunity to take official Microsoft Certification Exams here at our office
- Weekly Cookie&Fruit Day
- Monthly team building events
- Calm office environment at Budapest XI. district
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Anna.Denes@qualysoft.com e-mail address.