We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
For our continuously growing team we are looking for
to remotely manage infrastructure related projects.
- Deliver IT projects within scope, schedule and budget and with high quality.
- Deliver projects with focus on customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and manage the scope, timing, and budget of multiple concurrent projects.
- Assist in project strategy design, project role staffing, issue resolution and recovery of troubled projects
- Establish and maintain balance among project team, sponsors, resource managers and stakeholders.
- Work with the customer to establish project priorities appropriately to achieve desired organizational goals and benefits.
- Effectively mitigate project risks through risk identification and proactive planning.
- Manage resource utilization and allocation to ensure all projects have the correct resources assigned with the appropriate skill sets and capacity to deliver a quality product.
- Effectively communicate project status and key project metrics (KPIs) to stakeholders and customers and across enterprise as necessary.
Skills and experience:
- University or College degree and at least 5 years experience in project management
- PM certifications would be highly appreciated
- Very good command of English, German language will be a significant advantage
- Strong leadership and ownership
- Excellent communication skills and teamwork abilities
- Experience in working with remote teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project timetables
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and assignments
- Ability to work in multinational environment
- Collaborative approach to people, flexibility and responsiveness
Join our team!
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.