We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are currently looking for
Regulatory Modeling Analyst
to join our team at our world-class partner in the banking industry!
The team focuses on modeling issues arising from Regulators, including the firm`s obligations regarding to Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR). Regulators to perform an annual stress testing exercise. The goal of this exercise is to assess the bank`s capital plan, in order to make sure that in the event of a market crisis the bank would have enough capital to cover losses. As part of stress testing, the bank calculates its loss on all positions under the given stress scenarios. This calculation is performed using front office models – sophisticated code designed to value financial contracts.
The candidate will work closely together with trading desks, credit, market and model risk management teams, controller as well as technology teams. As a consequence their activities on one hand require deep understanding of high level mathematical models, and also include everyday cooperation with global teams. Staff typically has background in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Finance or Economic Sciences, Informatics or Computer Sciences or other related quantitative areas.
- Understand the firm`s front office models
- Implement model testing in stress scenario
- Analyze model errors
- Implement and test model improvements
- Write model documentation and contribute to the model certification process
- Be open to learn about the firm`s business processes.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in mathematical finance, mathematics, physics, statistics, engineering, computer science, informatics or similar quantitative area.
- Solid knowledge of basic probability theory
- Solid mathematical foundations
- Genuine interest in finance, statistics and technology
- Sensitivity to details, accuracy in everyday work
- Confident command of English
What we offer to you
- Challenging work in a highly skilled team
- Competitive salary
- Modern office and environment
- Excellent career development
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your CV to Zsofia.Szabo3@qualysoft.com!