We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
to join our team!
Do you accept the challenge to be an important member of the best Scala Developer team @ Qualysoft?
We are a leading manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, and we want you to be our next big hit! This position is at our world-class partner in the banking industry.
You will be joining a development group with over 120 members spread over the world.
We’re currently looking for committed developers into a smaller team that is working on a new valuation system that is in the early phase of a multi-year delivery. This system is being rolled out to meet regulatory demands and enable business expansion. The project is mostly back-end development on this new pricing system which is built on a Scala based platform (Optimus/Rice) that is able to run computation heavy calculations in a distributed, highly parallel environment
Your tasks will be
- Delivering new features/components from design to integration to the wider system and enhancement and necessary re-factor of existing one
- Perform testing of the new features, supporting production deployment and post production activities
- Gathering and clarifying requirements; collaborating with managers and lead engineers, broader technology partners in the Technology Division and BU partners in order to understand technical and business requirements that will drive solutions
- Building strong relationships with BU partners and the global development teams
You already have
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming principles
- Knowledge of Scala (2.10+)
- Hands-on experience in functional programming
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and use different technologies to overcome complex problems in financial modelling
- Good communication skills in English
- Solid knowledge of Java (1.5+)
- Interest in learning about various financial products
We offer to you
- Challenging work in a highly skilled team
- We care about your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Modern office and environment
- Excellent career development
- Fruit and bakery day and more :-)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Zsofia.Szabo3@qualysoft.com