We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a
Senior Business Analyst
- Gather and understand customer requirements, provide business analysis and build solution recommendations;
- Design solutions based on business and technical requirements and writes the product specifications;
- Produce Business and System use cases;
- Review and assess customer issues and change requests and screen them according to priorities;
- Develop and support a collaborative relationship with the technical team and users from the customer side;
- Participate frequently in on-site visits required by the project implementation;
- Report to Project Manager
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ previous experience within Telecom industry from both technical and business perspective;
- 5+ years’ experience with enterprise-level application software implementation and expertise in applying technology to meet customer needs;
- Good knowledge of CRM & CPQ systems;
- Strong knowledge and experience with Product Catalog solutions within the Telecom industry;
- SQL/DBMS Experience;
- Knowledge in preparation of requirement specifications on technical and business levels;
- Previous experience in developing requirements for web based solutions;
- Familiarity with system integration methodologies;
- Familiarity with data migration methodologies;
- Experience of customer facing engagements for any stage of the solution delivery lifecycle.
Other Required Skills:
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and writing);
- Strong analytical skills working in a highly complex IT environment;
- Ability to assimilate information and build new expertise quickly;
- Problem solving skills;
- Well organized;
- Strong interpersonal skills: able to collaborate and work in teams, good initiative and follow-up;
University degree: Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Telecommunications or related field;
Join our team!
Please submit your application, including your CV, application letter, details about your work experience and qualifications as well as certificates and recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
We are looking forward to get to know you!