Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company. Our company is focusing on various fields of IT: application management, resource management, software development and IT business solutions.
For our team we are searching for a
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager
focusing on the build-out of the Operational Risk Management technology platform. The technology platform includes tools for managing: risk and control self assessments, operational risk incident tracking, scenario analysis assessments and program management and remediation tracking.
- Manage project lifecycles including capturing and documenting business requirements, developing functional specifications and designs, facilitating prototyping, coordinating testing, developing training and defining support and capacity management procedures.
- Interact with senior internal client/sponsors, front-office technology teams and risk technology teams.
- Develop project plans that conform to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards, and provide comprehensive status reporting for programs of work.
- Provide EMEA coverage for the Firm’s Operational Risk technology platform.
- Lead user acceptance testing.
- Minimum of BSc in Finance/Technology or similar.
- Project management experience, preferably with large scale, enterprise-wide projects covering the full project life cycle.
- Data analysis background, SQL is a must.
- A couple years of experience in financial services, but this can be picked up later.
- Experience and knowledge of technology development, having come from either: a technology development background; or through working closely with technology groups.
- Knowledge and experience of agile development.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Advanced PC skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation skills including oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, motivated team player.
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic team