We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a
- Plan and develop effective test plans, write test cases, execute tests.
- Identify nonconformities appeared in applications and report them.
- Prepare documentation related to testing and corrections made.
- Complete timely tests at qualitative and quantitative standards.
- Evaluate and test applications to verify that they function according to user requirements and evaluation criteria.
- Functional testing experience – 2 years;
- PC Knowledge – SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Experience in using HP (Quality Center/QTP/ Load Runner) or other similar testing automation tools is a plus;
- Experience in using OS400 operating system is a plus;
- Experience in using/testing banking software is a plus;
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
University degree: Technical / Economical profile
Language: English– intermediate level
Join our team!
Please submit your application, including your CV, application letter, details about your work experience and qualifications as well as certificates and recommendations to email@example.com.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
We are looking forward to get to know you!