Budapest XI. district We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
Web Services Developer
to join our team!
We are a leading manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, and we want you to be our next big hit! This position is at our world-class partner. As a Web Services Developer your task will be developing the components of a Big Data product in a great full-stack team.
- Being up-to-date with programming standards, patterns and best practices
- Expreience with Web development tools (LESS, nodeJS, npm)
- Experience with testing frameworks, like Selenium, webdriverio, Mocha and Chai
- Knowledge in source-code control and build systems (Jenkins, Gradle, Git, Gerrit)
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and responsive design
- Intermediate English knowledge
- D3/SVG, Web components, latest ECMAScripts features, ES6 modules
- Java, Java EE, and exposure to EJB, Web Services, JMS, Infinispan
- Java EE App Servers: Jboss EAP 6.4
- Strong working knowledge in Linux/x86 environment
What we offer to you
- Challenging work in a highly skilled team
- We care about your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Modern office and environment
- Excellent career development
Where you will work
- Budapest, Infopark
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.