We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a
Senior Java Developer and Architect
- As a senior java developer, in charge of the software development, corrective maintenance and code improvements of our E-commerce, custom systems and our corporate services.
- Write good quality code
- Perform corrective maintenance and correction of identified defects
- Apply best practices, and software architecture guidelines
- As a software architect, responsible for the solution lifecycle over multiple layers, ranging from the ecommerce platform through the integration system and down to the backend.
- He/she will describe the overall behavior decomposition which will guide the development team, in collaboration with the enterprise architecture team.
- Analyses functional specifications and provides estimates with the help of developers.
- Writes solution design, based on business requirements and functional specifications, strategic design and performance goals for the Nespresso software ecosystem
- Supports test design through the overall solution lifecycle
- Promotes code quality and functional reuse
- Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes of current application development methodologies.
- 2-3 years’ experience as a software architect, 5-10 years’ experience as a developer
- 3-5 years’ experience as a java developer and as an internet / e-commerce developer
- Strong skills in J2EE and integration
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modelling frameworks
- Experience in Scrum and Agile development methodologies
- Experience of web service, SOAP, REST…
University degree: Technical University
Language: English– intermediate level
Join our team!
Contact me and let's discuss about your professional evolution with us!