We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
To join our team!
You have the passion to achieve great results with your team? As an Agile Coach / Scrum Master at Tricentis you will be responsible to guide your teams into the agile methodology to develop projects and applications with highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an agile and international environment.
What will you do?
- Guide 2 teams according to agile methodology
- Moderate scrum meetings, hold retrospectives and reviews,…
- Set up an environment where your teams can perform best
- Spot and remove obstacles for your teams
- Work with other Agile Coaches on improving collaboration between teams
How we imagine you, our new colleague?
What you definitely have…
- Solid education in software engineering (e.g. university degree)
- Work experience in software development or project management is an asset
- Knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban,…) with 3+ years’ experience in ScrumMaster or similar role
What you also have…
- Empathy and ability to cope with resistance and obstacles
- Attitude for problem solving, troubleshooting and achieving innovative results
We’ll provide you…
- A 2-weeks training at Vienna to get comfortable with things once you start working with us
- The opportunity to learn more and more about different technologies
- A supportive background for your professional growth
- Weekly Cookie & Fruit Day
- Quarterly team building events
- Calm office environment at Budapest XI. District
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
- Dénes Anna
- M: +36 20/ 3998875