We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions. At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
Join our team in Bratislava! We're looking for a
.NET Developer (m/w)
- Implementation of modules for the Tosca Testsuite adaptation on application-specific requirements
- Introduction of Tosca Testsuite extensions in the area of application and interface control
- Implementation of generic APIs for automated test support
- Integration of Tosca in the continuous integration at client site (Keyword DevOps)
- Installation and rollout of the Tosca Testsuite
- BSc or higher in computer sciences, engineering or related technical field
- Experience with .NET / Java development (.NET preferred)
- Knowledge in the implemetation and invocation of services/interfaces (Remote Procedure Calls, SOAP Web Services, REST Services)
- DevOps und Continuous Integration experience is of advantage
- Advanced verbal and written English and Slovakian language skills, German is beneficial
- Good appearance, reliability, accurate and independent working style
- Teamplayer with good sense of humor is a big plus
We are offering
- Training and numerous certification options
- An open environment in a dynamic team
- Challenging and exciting tasks with freedom of action
- Attractive social benefits and employee events
- Attractive modern company premises
If you are interested in the position above, send your CV, application letter (both in English) as well as potential certificates and recommendations with specification of job number 7150 to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.