We respond to diverse projects with flexible solutions. Qualysoft provides a wide range of services from interface solutions through online payment systems to telecommunications solutions, in any area. Our clients can hire teams - or even individual professionals – for in-house jobs, but we also provide a high level of service at the Qualysoft site. We are looking for new colleagues in Qualysoft teams for diverse projects providing continuous learning opportunities. Our common goal is to provide honesty, development and a stable background while getting to know the latest technologies. A professionally prepared team with good mood is waiting for you here! We are waiting for your application for the position below!
For our team in Budapest we are looking for an
Our client is one of the largest online gaming companies, founded in Sweden. The I-Gaming industry has a bright future: Mobile Casinos and Sportsbook Trading are growing more popular than ever before.
What you will need to do in the role, and we will help you to do it:
- Work as part of our international teams developing web application and helping us to integrate our system
- Some of the projects maintained by the team have been created years ago and it shows both in their architecture and technology stack. It is important for our colleagues to not only have a basic grasp of these legacy technologies, but also have the will to maintain these projects until they are phased out.
- Provide L3 support for projects you work on. This means helping the support staff by identifying the root cause of ongoing issues.
What skills and experience are essential for the position?
- At least 3 years of experience in ASP.NET MVC, Web Forms, Web API and WCF Services development
- HTTP Protocol, Web Caching and Web Session fundamentals
- HTML with CSS 3
- Responsive Design, ability to implement graphical visual and layout plans
- Microsoft .NET with C#
- Familiarity with version control systems and related practices (code reviewing). Preferably GIT and TFS.
- Good command of written and spoken English
We will happier if you have experience in:
- TypeScript (1.8+)
- SASS and/or LESS
- Karma, Protractor, JasmineGood
Why we think you will love working here:
- You will be part of a Scrum team
- Short term trips to other offices
- Regular after-work and team events: poker events, board game nights
- Breakfast on Mondays, sweets on Thursdays
- Office massage and office yoga cares about your health
- Budapest, IX. district
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org