We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
Front-End Solution Architect
- More than 8 years in software development
- Relevant experience with:
- CSS3 (LESS, SASS), Bootstrap
- TypeScript or CoffeeScript
- REST API
- OAuth 2 Identity Providers
- Automated UI testing
- SPA and Apache Cordova
- User experience design
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
Nice to have/ desired skills:
- Screen mockup tools and software documentation tools
- Server side development (either .NET or Java)
- Experience with RDBMS or NoSQL databases
- Experience with Agile methodologies, CI/CD
- Large scale enterprise applications deployments, cloud deployments
- Security and penetration testing principles
- Support business analysis and validate business requirements
- Review technical specifications and code delivered by vendors and integrators
- Implement UI components in custom applications and extend user interface features for the shelf enterprise platforms and products, produce high quality software using (HTML5, Angular2, LESS, OAuth2)
- Application design, specifically for a UI components, potentially for multiple concurrent projects
- Participate in informal or formal design and architecture sessions with fellow consultants
- Troubleshoot software defects and coordinate with quality assurance team
University degree: IT University Degree or equivalent
Language: Advanced English
- Great location
- International projects
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Professional growth, state of the art projects
- Smart, joyful team environment
- We care about your work/life balance
- Career plan
- Performance evaluation
- Hands-on trainings
- Premium Medical insurance
- Electronic lunch tickets
Join our team!
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
We are looking forward to get to know you!