We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Join us as a
Our client is one of the biggest telecommunication company, which helps shape the future of mobile broadband Internet communications and focus on the newest technologies like 5G.
The team is responsible for developing components to one of a product. All components are written in C\C++ 11.
Join as a member of a crossfunctional team and help maintaining and port the current solution into a microservice-based architecture.
Solid experience and interest in more of the following areas:
- At least 2 years of programming and troubleshooting experience in object oriented C++ preferably on Linux
- Knowledge of STL container
- Experience in unit testing
- Understanding of distributed systems
- Deep interest in programming
- Ability to understand and overview complex systems
- Experience in concurrent programming
- Experience in asynchronous programming
- Experience with using virtualization technologies (kvm, virtualbox, VMware)
- Understanding of boost library, smart pointers, STL containers
- Experience in gdb, Git, bash, Python, robot framework
- Experience in system testing
- Experience in developing clean code
- Understanding of cloud native, microservices, devops
- Budapest, XI. district, Infopark
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org