We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Have you ever heard about Tosca? Not the opera – the complex test management tool which provides support&feedback for developers all over the world while creating API-s, BI solutions, mobile applications – or basically anything. Just to name a few: companies like HBO, Starbucks, Toyota or BMW have chosen Tosca for test automation.
As it’s a complex and multifunctional platform, new features are implemented constantly. We are building three teams in Budapest to develop these solutions – through a strong collaboration with Tricentis, the company behind Tosca (HQs in Vienna and the Silicon Valley). Take a look at their website here to learn more about the software you’ll work on.
We are looking for a
C# developer - Tosca
to join our team!
Teams and tasks
Teams will consist of 4 Developers (from junior to senior) and a Test Expert. As Scrum methodology fits well with these kind of tasks, an Agile Coach and a Product Owner will also help each teams. Besides developing new features, you’ll take part in requirement analysis, architectural design and implementation – and the annual hacking challenge, where you’ll have the opportunity to present your own ideas.
What do we expect from you?
- Have a solid background in C# and .NET framework
- Be truly motivated and have an Agile mindset – a startup-like environment is waiting for you
- Be eager to write high quality and clean code – we prefer spaghetti as a pasta
- Be collaborative – you’ll be part of a Scrum team
- Be comfortable with using English – oral and written
We’ll provide you…
- A 2-weeks training at Vienna to get comfortable with things once you start working with us
- The opportunity to learn more and more about different technologies
- A supportive background for your professional growth (trainings in Budapest or Vienna, meet ups, conferences)
- The opportunity to take official Microsoft Certification Exams here at our office
- Weekly Cookie&Fruit Day
- Monthly team building events
- Calm office environment at Budapest XI. district
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.