We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a
Our unit develops various Software and IT solutions. As part of the international team, you will be responsible for developing a software that will be used all over the world.
Team Description & Purpose of Role
- The role is to develop and deliver into production JAVA applications, coding and unit testing for web systems and any related systems and technologies around JEE landscape.
- To manage the Java applications landscape within the company domain.
- Interact with other teams in order assess new opportunities and participate in requirements gathering.
- Solution analyze and effort estimate for the requests
- Low level design for the applications
- Development for the requests and bug fixing on the existing applications
- Provide work instructions and improvements of the processes
- Management and implementation of new automatic scripts and applications
- Verify and implement configuration changes at the request of the customer or when is needed for performance reasons
- Coordinate and work together with other teams such as: 2nd line of support, 1st level support, Testing.
- Installation, tuning and troubleshooting of complex software applications
- Good knowledge of Java in general;
- SOA Architecture Knowledge – hands on with an ESB [TIBCO, JBOSS Fuse, etc] as plus
- XML, RPC, XSD, XSL, XSLT, REST, JSON, SOAP, HTTP, TCP/IP
- Nice to have knowledge: JMS, Active MQ, SVN, Linux, Web technologies, Web Security, SAML
- Quality aspiration
- Analytic skills
- Needs to be able to run tasks from Analysis via HLD to coding and documentation without daily mentoring
- Open & active communication, e.g. If an issue is identified an immediate communication is expected – do not wait for next meeting
- University degree: IT University Degree or equivalent
- Language: English
We offer you:
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Professional growth, state of the art projects
- Smart, joyful team environment
- We care about your work/life balance
- Career plan
- Performance evaluation
- Hands-on trainings
- Premium Medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Competitive salary
Join our team!
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.