We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for an
Experienced Full Stack Java Developer
to join our team!
We are a leading manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, and we want you to be our next big hit! This position is at our world-class partner. As a development team member, your task will be the design, refinement, planning, development, integration, testing, test automation and coordination of the product which you will work on or platform features in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, agile development environment, on an evolving platform, targeting a fully containerized service offering based on microservices architecture.
- Object Oriented analysis, design and programming
- Solid knowledge of software design methodologies, libraries, frameworks, components, services, architectures and their re-use in solutions
- Experience in the development of complex features
- Experience in building scalable, high-performance software that is also highly configurable
- Knowledge with Cloud Computing and virtualization technologies
- Experience with container platforms and orchestration e.g.: Kubernetes, Docker
- Solid knowledge of microservices-based SW architecture
- Understanding agile development frameworks and concepts
- Experience in refining, estimating and planning of software development tasks and complex SW features
- Experience in testing, troubleshooting and bug fixing
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent English
- Java, Java EE, EJB, Web Services, JMS
- Java EE Application Servers: JBoss, Oracle WebLogic
- Databases: JDBC/JTA, PL/SQL
- XML Technologies: XSD, XSLT, XPath, etc.
- UML, data modeling, schema modeling, SOA
- Web application test automation skills and tools knowledge (e.g. Selenium)
- Linux/x86 (RedHat preferable), Sun Solaris, HP-UX Itanium
- Container platforms (Docker) and container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Telecom/IT industry standards (e.g. ONAP, ETSI NFV, ETSI MANO, ONAP)
Where you will work:
- Budapest, XI. district, Infopark
If you are interested in this opportunity, contact me…
- Anna Dénes