We respond to diverse projects with flexible solutions. Qualysoft provides a wide range of services from interface solutions through online payment systems to telecommunications solutions, in any area. Our clients can hire teams - or even individual professionals – for in-house jobs, but we also provide a high level of service at the Qualysoft site. We are looking for new colleagues in Qualysoft teams for diverse projects providing continuous learning opportunities. Our common goal is to provide honesty, development and a stable background while getting to know the latest technologies. A professionally prepared team with good mood is waiting for you here! We are waiting for your application for the position below!
We are looking for a
to join our Finnish project!
Technical environment is FPGA bring up and HW-testing and FPGA verification in laboratory.
Our client is the leading sketch-to-scale solutions company that designs and builds intelligent products for a Connected World. With approximately 200,000 professionals across 30 countries and a promise to help the world, the company provides innovative design, engineering, manufacturing, real-time supply chain insight and logistics services to companies of all sizes in various industries and end-markets.
Technical requirements are:
- Knowledge of SoC design flow, hierarchy and qualification process
- Knowledge of digital signal processing and modeling tools such as Matlab
- Knowledge of SoC HW/SW implementation & verification
- Knowledge of Emulation or FPGA prototype verification platforms
- Knowledge of SoC testing methods and test executions
- Understanding usage of RF measurement equipments
- RTL testing/Verification knowledge
What other skills are essential?
- Python understanding and C/C++
What we offer:
- Accomodation in Finland
- Travel costs
- Costs of returning home once a month
- Competitive salary
- International environment
- Opportunity for professional development
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com