We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions. Its focus is on financial services providers, telecommunications companies, the automotive industry and energy service providers. In addition to its holding company headquarters in Austria and its business locations in Hungary, Germany, Switzerland, Serbia, Romania, Ukraine and Slovakia, the group of companies also plans to open more subsidiaries.
For our team in Bratislava we are looking for a
Full Stack Developer (m/f)
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Implementing a new user interface associated with backend together with an agile developer team
- Maintaining and optimizing the current code
- Fixing bugs and working on new features
- Managing aspects of the software development cycle
- Solution will be based on latest technologies, cloud (Azure), frontend (Angular) and backend (Docker, .NET Core)
- Work experience in developing web applications using C#, ASP.NET
- Strong Web UI knowledge and best practice skills, with experience in one or more frontend frameworks
- Advanced SQL skills (Microsoft SQL Server, NoSQL)
- Ideally knowledge of the primary Azure services (WebApps, Storage, DocumentDB, SQL Azure)
- Experience in developing responsive web sites is nice to have
- Exact and autonomous work style, reliability
- A team player with a sense of humor is very welcome
- Training and numerous certification options
- An open environment in a dynamic team
- Challenging and exciting tasks with freedom of action
- Attractive social benefits and employee events
- Attractive modern company premises
- As much coffee, fruit and tea as you can handle
Join our team!
Send your CV and application letter (both in English) as well as potential certificates and recommendations with specification of job number 7885 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.