We respond to diverse projects with flexible solutions. Qualysoft provides a wide range of services from interface solutions through online payment systems to telecommunications solutions, in any area. Our clients can hire teams - or even individual professionals – for in-house jobs, but we also provide a high level of service at the Qualysoft site. We are looking for new colleagues in Qualysoft teams for diverse projects providing continuous learning opportunities. Our common goal is to provide honesty, development and a stable background while getting to know the latest technologies. A professionally prepared team with good mood is waiting for you here! We are waiting for your application for the position below!
We are looking for a
Intermediate C# developer
Tosca is a market leading test automation software. As intermediate developer you will participate in an agile team to deliver new features to Tosca and other new product.
Teams and tasks
Teams will consist of 4 Developers (from junior to senior) and a Test Expert. As Scrum methodology fits well with these kinds of tasks, an Agile Coach and a Product Owner will also help each team.
Tasks: Besides developing new features, you’ll take part in requirement analysis, architectural design and implementation – and the annual hacking challenge, where you’ll have the opportunity to present your own ideas.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 3 year working experience
- Have a solid background in C# and .NET framework
- Experience with WPF and Winforms
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT and SVN)
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience in writing reusable code
- OOP planning experiences
- Be eager to write high quality and clean code
- Experience with CI and CD
- Participate on daily code reviews
- Active participation in pair programming
- Be comfortable with using English – oral and written
- Experience with Redux, CSS, HTML, CI/CD
- Experience with cloud deployment pipelines and providers (especially in Azure)
- Experience with containerization and orchestration a plus (Docker, Kubernetes)
- 11th Budapest
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com