We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a
Junior ERP developer
for our inner team.
- Learn about Microsoft Dynamics AXAPTA corporate software on a high level
- Learn about the costumers’ individual needs, prioritize and handle them
- Helping the customers with the problems occurring in the system
- Managing master databases
- Writing analysis, documentation and making screen plans
- Supporting other related processes
- Keeping contact with the developers and consultants
- University degree (IT, finance or business degree is an advantage)
- Basic programming skills (C# or .NET is an advantage)
- Basic knowledge of SQL language and MS SQL database
- Good knowledge of English
- Good organizational skills
- System approach, working with high standards
- Developed problem solving skills, creativity
- Good skills in building relationships, cooperating
- Customer-oriented approach
- Experience in installation testing and support
- Knowledge of Powershell and TFS
- German knowledge
What we offer:
- Possibility for a professional career
- Acquisition of the worldwide recognized Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) qualification
- Possibility to learn about the business process related to the modules in various industries
- Multinational environment
- Participation in international projects
- Possibility to gain architect skills
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic team where you can develop
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.