We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for our new
CRM LEAD CONSULTANT
who is driven to work in a very motivating environment and also eager to gain new experience by working as part of a really energetic and convergent team.
- Actively taking part in presales activities, managing the end to end bid process
- Collaboration in CRM related projects, with focus on consulting activities
- Resource planning and project evaluation
- Resource planning
- Professional support for the CRM consultants
- Managing and mentoring a small team of CRM professionals
- Evaluating the team members’ performance at the end of the year
- Proposing plans for professional development
- Coordinate tasks that facilitate smooth workflows
- Cooperating with the development and sales department
Desired skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in consultancy
- 2+ years of experience with CRM products
- Fluent English knowledge
- Excellent presentation skills
- Profound knowledge in informational technology
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Good interpersonal communicational skills
Nice to have:
- Mentoring experience
- German knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.