We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for
You will be working remotely from our central office (Victoriei square) on international projects based in Europe, USA, Asia.
The team will be involved in: Application Development, End-to-end lifecycle responsibility, Application reengineering, Modernization of application, Operations &maintenance.
- Develop software by scenarios
- Execute unit tests
- Cooperate with the test department during testing
- Cooperate with team leader during creation of technical specification
- Create and maintenance of programmer documentation
- If necessary, participate in the deployment of software into the test and development environment
- Use the following documents and records: technical specification (TS); JIRA; programmer documentation, module documentation.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in programming in Oracle database
- Knowledge of design and implementation of database applications
- DB platforms Oracle: Knowledge of SQL, Oracle PL/SQL
- Basic knowledge of CASE tools (modelling of database schema and processes, UML)
- Ability of individual logical thinking
- Ability to work in team (team player)
- University degree: IT University Degree or equivalent
- Language: English
We offer you:
- Great location
- International projects
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Professional growth, state of the art projects
- Smart, joyful team environment
- We care about your work/life balance
- Career plan
- Performance evaluation
- Hands-on trainings
- Premium Medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Competitive salary
Join our team!
Please submit your application, including your CV, application letter, details about your work experience and qualifications as well as certificates and recommendations to email@example.com.
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
We are looking forward to get to know you!