We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for an experienced
who wants to work with the latest technologies (.NET 4.5, MVC 5, Angular.js and more).
- .Net Developer is skilled at developing cutting edge web applications using the components of .NET programming.
- The role requires the design, development and implementation of applications, which provide solutions to business problems.
- You will be expected to undertake such duties as; consulting with the Business Department about their business requirements, building applications to meet specifications, customising current applications in line with changing business needs, evaluating the performance of an application, testing and implementing the software solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer technology or equivalent
- Team-player attitude
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Good communication skills, including the ability to listen well and ask probing questions to ensure understanding of client needs
- Comfortable with translating technical information into language suitable for business (non-technical) users
- 3+ years of experience in C# and ASP.Net programming
- Exposure to .Net 4.5 and MVC 5
- Knowledge of Restful Web Services.
- Commercial experience of Angular.js is highly desirable
- Design and development of WebApi Web Services
- Experience in Unit Test Frameworks and automated Unit Testing is a plus
- Some experience in mobile web development on iOS/Android devices and Responsive Web Design would be beneficial
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- High standard working conditions
- Competitive salary
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.