We respond to diverse projects with flexible solutions. Qualysoft provides a wide range of services from interface solutions through online payment systems to telecommunications solutions, in any area. Our clients can hire teams - or even individual professionals – for in-house jobs, but we also provide a high level of service at the Qualysoft site. We are looking for new colleagues in Qualysoft teams for diverse projects providing continuous learning opportunities. Our common goal is to provide honesty, development and a stable background while getting to know the latest technologies. A professionally prepared team with good mood is waiting for you here! We are waiting for your application for the position below!
We are looking for a
To join our team!
Have you ever heard about Tosca? Not the opera – the complex test management tool which provides support & feedback for developers all over the world while creating API-s, BI solutions, mobile applications – or basically anything. Just to name a few: companies like HBO, Starbucks, Toyota or BMW have chosen Tosca for test automation.
As it’s a complex and multifunctional platform, new features are implemented constantly. We are building three teams in Budapest to develop these solutions – through a strong collaboration with Tricentis, the company behind Tosca (HQs in Vienna and the Silicon Valley).
You have the passion to achieve great results with your team?
As an Agile Coach / Scrum Master at Tricentis you will be responsible to guide your teams into the agile methodology to develop projects and applications with highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Lifecycle. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology in an agile and international environment.
- Guide your teams according to agile methodology
- Moderate scrum meetings, hold retrospectives and reviews
- Set up an environment where your teams can perform best
- Spot and remove obstacles for your teams Qualifications
- Motivate your team members
What we expect from you:
- Solid education in software engineering (e.g. university degree)
- 2+ year of work experience in software development or project management is an asset
- Knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Empathy and ability to cope with resistance and obstacles
- Aptitude for problem solving, troubleshooting and achieving innovative results
- Budapest, XI. District
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Anna.Denes@qualysoft.com e-mail address.