We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a
- The job holder in this role is part of a global HRIS support, development and maintenance team, and will have specific responsibility for analysing and documenting business requirements and managing user acceptance testing - this will require direct engagement with client users at all levels. They may also be required to run user training sessions and system demonstrations.
- A minimum of 3 years' work experience in HR, of which at least 1 year would have been focused on Business Analysis (supporting a complex HRIS or part of a complex HRIS implementation project team) or a minimum of 3 years work experience as an IT Business Analyst of which at least 1 year would be focused on a complex HR system. Experience must include substantial direct client engagement.
- Experience of managing and undertaking User Acceptance Testing
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of working with a global client and the ability to build effective relationships at all levels of a client organization.
Nice to have:
- Experience of the ADP HR.net (HRIS) application or other enterprise wide HR system, such as SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle HR, Workday, Success Factors, etc.
- Experience with Recruitment/Applicant Tracking Systems such as Taleo; Kenexa; Job Vite
- Experience of delivering application training to end users.
- Studies: University Degree
- Language: English
- Location: Bucharest
We offer you:
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Professional growth, state of the art projects
- Smart, joyful team environment
- We care about your work/life balance
- Career plan
- Performance evaluation
- Hands-on trainings
- Premium Medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Competitive salary
Join our team!
Contact me and let's discuss about your professional evolution with us!