We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company. Our company is focusing on various fields of IT: application management, resource management, software development and IT business solutions.
For our team we are searching for a
Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager
focusing on the build-out of the Operational Risk Management technology platform. The technology platform includes tools for managing: risk and control self assessments, operational risk incident tracking, scenario analysis assessments and program management and remediation tracking.
- Manage project lifecycles including capturing and documenting business requirements, developing functional specifications and designs, facilitating prototyping, coordinating testing, developing training and defining support and capacity management procedures.
- Interact with senior internal client/sponsors, front-office technology teams and risk technology teams.
- Develop project plans that conform to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) standards, and provide comprehensive status reporting for programs of work.
- Provide EMEA coverage for the Firm’s Operational Risk technology platform.
- Lead user acceptance testing.
- Minimum of BSc in Finance/Technology or similar.
- Project management experience, preferably with large scale, enterprise-wide projects covering the full project life cycle.
- Data analysis background, SQL is a must.
- A couple years of experience in financial services, but this can be picked up later.
- Experience and knowledge of technology development, having come from either: a technology development background; or through working closely with technology groups.
- Knowledge and experience of agile development.
- Fluent English is a must.
- Advanced PC skills, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation skills including oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, motivated team player.
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.