We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
Senior C# developer – Tosca
to join our team!
Have you ever heard about Tosca? Not the opera – the complex test management tool which provides support & feedback for developers all over the world while creating API-s, BI solutions, mobile applications – or basically anything. Just to name a few: companies like HBO, Starbucks, Toyota or BMW have chosen Tosca for test automation.
As it’s a complex and multifunctional platform, new features are implemented constantly. We are building three teams in Budapest to develop these solutions – through a strong collaboration with Tricentis, the company behind Tosca (HQs in Vienna and the Silicon Valley). Take a look at their website here to learn more about the software you’ll work on.
Teams and tasks
Teams will consist of 4 Developers (from junior to senior) and a Test Expert. As Scrum methodology fits well with these kind of tasks, an Agile Coach and a Product Owner will also help each teams.
Tasks: Besides developing new features, you’ll take part in requirement analysis, architectural design and implementation – and the annual hacking challenge, where you’ll have the opportunity to present your own ideas.
What do we expect from you?
- At least 5 year working experience
- Have a solid background in C# and .NET framework
- Knowledge of WPF, WinForms and web technologies (ASP.NET and ASP.NET Core)
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT and SVN)
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns
- Experience in writing reusable code
- OOP planning experiences
- Be eager to write high quality and clean code
- Experience with CI and CD
- Participate on daily code reviews
- Active participation in pair programming
- Be comfortable with using English – oral and written
- Budapest, XI. district
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com