We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
We are looking for our new
SENIOR CRM CONSULTANT
who is driven to work in a very motivating environment and eager to gain new experience by working as part of a really energetic and supportive team.
- Actively taking part in presales activities,
- Presentations, demos, writing proposals
- Collaboration in CRM related projects, with focus on consulting activities
- Understand the business requirements and create specifications
- Modelling and planning the system design (ARIS and Visio)
- Working effectively with the developer team
- Take part of the test process
- 5 years of experience in consultancy
- 3 years of experience with CRM products
- Fluent English knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Excellent presentation skills
- System approach
- Profound knowledge in informational technology
- Mentoring and coaching skills
- Good interpersonal communicational skill
- German knowledge
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic team
- Fruit and bakery day
If you think you are suitable for this position, please send your CV to Anna.Denes@qualysoft.com.