We are are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. You will be working on a broad range of applications. The applications have different complexity levels, from simple presentation websites, to complex solutions, either form a business perspective (purchase flow, people management, cost control), either technical (flows automatization, server management, ERP or BI systems integration).
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 8 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
Senior Java 3rd Lvl Support
As part of 3rd Lvl support team you are responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the necessary functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements as well as to the customer’s expectations.
We need your qualifications in:
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- ISEB/ISTQB software testing qualifications that would be an advantage
- Experience in Cloud, BSS, OSS
- Analytical mind, be able to follow processes and work independently with minimal assistance
- Relevant experience in technical trouble shooting, coding and updating existing code
- Adequate experience of IP technologies
- Knowledge and experience about architectural design
- Configuration management experience
- Experience in standardization work
- 5+ years’ experience of software development/support
- 5+ years of Java experience
- Able to understand N-tier and 3-tier architectures
- Experienced with Java 7/8, Multithreading, JAX-RS, RESTfull services, Quartz, Lightweight containers, Queues with RabbitMQ.
- Experienced with Python 3 (Flask, Celery) PHP 5, Zend framework.
- Very good knowledge of operating systems (Linux Red Hat or Centos – another Linux will be considered)
- Very good PL/SQL and NOSQL knowledge (SQL/Oracle, MongodB)
- CSS & SASS
- Good knowledge of communication protocols: TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, SOAP/REST.
- Great location
- International projects
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Professional growth, state of the art projects
- Smart, joyful team environment
- We care about your work/life balance
- Career plan
- Performance evaluation
- Hands-on trainings
- Premium Medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Competitive salary
Join our team!
Contact me and let's discuss about your professional evolution with us!