We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
For our team in Bucharest we are looking for
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium, Internal and external frameworks or similar tooling
- Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing
- Create scripts in order to capture and reuse automated unit test cases, test stubs and drivers, and other development test objects
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Execute and analysis automation test results
- Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various Software Cafeteria products; i.e., perform automated dynamic testing.
- Work with the Infrastructure/Application Support Team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Bugzilla or similar tools/means
- Experience in: automated test suits, automated dynamic testing, data driven testing
- Previous experience in data driven testing
- Experience with test automation tools
- Tools: Bugzilla, Selenium
University degree: IT University Degree or equivalent
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic team
- Central Location
- Electronic lunch tickets
Join our team!
Please submit your application, including your CV, application letter, details about your work experience and qualifications as well as certificates and recommendations to: Ramona.Mateescu@qualysoft.com
Please rest assured that your personal details will be dealt with in a professional and confidential manner.
We are looking forward to get to know you!