We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
Senior Java Developer
As part of a large project, you will interact with the local team located in Bucharest, Victoriei Square. You will work on of the largest provider of single-payments loans in the country. The system uses proprietary, highly automated, data-driven lending software.
We need your qualifications in:
- 5+ years of experience as Software Engineer. Must demonstrate past success building a variety of software systems.
- 3 years of experience building large web-based, data-driven application systems (>50,000 users), using N-tier architectures
- Experience with one Agile methodology(preferably Scrum)
- Experience designing and building Finance/Banking/Accounting applications is a plus
- Grails, Groovy, Spring, Hibernate, JDBC
- Java, HTML, AJAX, REST, Postgre Sql
- Git as SCM, IntelliJ as IDE
- Bamboo, Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence
- Unit testing, integration testing with Selenium
- Sensible to Code Quality aspects, basic knowledge of Sonar and static code validation (CodeNarcs) is nice to have.
- Participate in the development of our lending platform
- Work in a Scrum team and participate to the Scrum ceremonies
- Provide knowledge sharing to junior colleagues and non-technical staff
- Be a source of proposal regarding R&D technology improvements
- DevOps: working together with the Sysadmin team in order to achieve project success
- Great location
- International projects
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Professional growth, state of the art projects
- Smart, joyful team environment
- We care about your work/life balance
- Career plan
- Performance evaluation
- Hands-on trainings
- Premium Medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Competitive salary
Join our team!
Contact me and let's discuss about your professional evolution with us!