We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
Senior Java/Scala Developer
to join our team!
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
We now need to strengthen one of our development teams to improve a powerful new tool offered to telecom operators producing immediately actionable customer insights in real time. Backed by specialized metrics for predicting customer satisfaction, it provides the kind of deep understanding of customer behavior that allows service providers to proactively improve experience and satisfaction. Our product platform combines Big Data methodologies and solutions with our unique complex event processing to create a state of the art analytics and decision management system.
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Solid experience with Java (5+ years)
- Solid experience in software development methodologies, ability to deliver a feature end-to-end
- Experience in Scala or strong willingness to learn
- Experience in some scripting language (Python, Groovy)
- Ability and willingness to quickly adopt new technologies and/or business domains
Good to have / Advantages
- Experience in real-time, streaming processing technologies (Kafka, Spark Streaming, etc.)
- Experience in Big Data or relational database technologies (Spark / Hbase / Postgres / Greenplum, etc.)
- Understanding of data analytics methodologies, machine learning principles
- Understanding of test driven development
- Experience in data model design and building data pipelines
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org