We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Our unit develops various software and IT solutions. As part of the international team you will be responsible for developing a software that will be used all over the world.
For our teams working on multinational projects looking for
Proficiency and experience in the following technologies:
- ASP .NET and related web technologies
- Microsoft .NET development platform and related tools
- .NET subject matter expert, well-versed in the various frameworks, components and APIs that make up the .NET platform.
- C# .NET, VB.NET
- .NET Web Services, WCF services, Web API
- XML, SOAP
- Windows Workflow Foundation
- InRule (.NET Rules engine) and related components (irAuthor)
- Various ASPOSE, TELERIK components
- Experience with ORM and related technologies specifically - ADO.NET Fundamentals, Entity Framework, ServiceStack.OrmLite
- Experience in Inversion of Control / Dependency Injection approaches and isolation
- Experience designing and implementing Windows Services
Very strong on the following Database related technologies
- SQL Server 2008, 2012
- Relational Database – concepts, best practices.
- Database design – Tables, Columns, Relational models etc
- Database programming: Stored Procs, Triggers etc.
- ETL concepts and ideas
- Experience designing ETL models and jobs
- ETL technologies - Pervasive, SSIS etc.
- Visual Studio 2010, 2012
- Team Foundation Server
- SMTP server
- Microsoft IIS
- Experience with various SDLCs & related artifacts - Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM, BDD
- Experience with understanding business requirements, decomposing into Functional and Technical Requirements
- Experience working with QA and Deployment teams
- Experience and proficiency in Object Oriented design, methodologies and technologies
- Knowledge and experience with various Design Patterns
- Ability to understand local requirements, recognize impact and relevance and design reusable, global solutions.
- Experience in designing web applications/modules
- Designing and developing n-Tier architecture based applications/modules
- Designing and implementing SaaS, SOA based architecture
- Algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Ability to advice/recommend solutions based on requirements and system constraints
- Proactive in character, willing to work through emerging ideas, solutions or new technologies
- Aptitude to define concepts and solutions that will improve and advance the system or development process
- Acts as a change agent for the business detecting and offering effective, streamlined system solutions to business requirements
- Ability to explain & justify design decisions and articulate the advantages and risks of their decisions
- Working ability to identify architecturally significant requirements and their ramifications
- Ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to leadership and peers in a clear concise way
We offer you:
- Great location
- International projects
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Professional growth, state of the art projects
- Smart, joyful team environment
- We care about your work/life balance
- Career plan
- Performance evaluation
- Hands-on trainings
- Premium Medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Competitive salary
Join our team!
Contact me and let's discuss about your professional evolution with us!