We are looking for employees who are eager to learn new things for national and international projects and we offer interesting and diverse tasks. If you like to work in small teams with a high degree of autonomy and if you like to participate with your ideas we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully
provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT
solutions. Its focus is on financial services providers, telecommunications companies, the automotive industry and energy service providers.
Over 500 employees in 8 subsidiaries work together to ensure state of the art solutions for our clients.
For our team in Budapest we are looking for a passionate
Java - Spring
Our unit develops various tools supporting services delivered by our telco client to its customers.
CAS is our client’s solution for secure connection to external customer networks used for providing customer support, remote configuration of networks, automatic licensing, data collection etc.
The main responsibility of the software developer is to design, implement and basic test software solution based on functional specifications.
MAIN TASKS OF A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER:
- Design, implementation and verification of software solutions
- Prepare application related requirement specification, technical study
- Close cooperation with all the team (not only developers)
- Participation in maintenance activities of the related applications
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- Java 8 (lambda expressions, Stream API, new DateTime API etc.)
- Experience in developing Java Spring based applications (Spring 5, Spring Boot 2)
- Has experience in any of these technologies (Tomcat, JPA - Hibernate, JMS)
- Basic Linux and SSH knowledge
- Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Good team player, good mentoring skills
- Experience in Agile software development methods (Scrum, Kanban…)
- Experience with Java 9, 10, 11
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in Perl programming language
- Public key infrastructure, Java keystores, keytool
- Knowledge about HTTP protocols
- Web services: JAX-WS, JAX-RS
- Security and hardening experiences
- Good attitude in test code implementation and maintenance
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Attila.Varga@partner.qualysoft.com !