We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
For our team we are searching for a
System Test Analyst
who will be responsible for testing all Application Changes prior to release for user testing, including Quality Assurance, Integration, Performance and Regression testing to ensure that fixes and enhancements have not adversely impacted other areas of the system.
- Responsible for the core activities of the test team within a given release to ensure the system works as detailed in the Functional Specification.
- Execution of test cases, logging of defects including prioritization, providing a possible analysis of cause if applicable.
- Work closely with local and remote Development teams.
- Create, develop and mantain test cases.
- Design, implement and review Work Products for each release under the direction of the Test Lead.
- Provide estimation of testing effort as requested and provide a risk analysis to the estimates.
- Organize / attend project document.
- Provide support to the Test Lead as required and to mentor other team members as advised.
- Actively demonstrate continual Test Process Improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or ISEB/ISTQB Intermediate Certification
- At least 2 years proven experience in a Software System Testing role
- Proficient in the use of MS Office
- An understanding of the SDLC
- Fluent English knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Self-motivated personality
- Familiar with Oracle SQL
- Quality Center knowledge
- Automation Tool knowledge - QTP
- Challenging work and outstanding career development
- High standard working conditions
- Friendly climate in an enthusiastic team
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com.