We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
Founded in 1999 in Vienna, the Qualysoft Group is a manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, which successfully provides support for its international customers with the aim of boosting their competitiveness and economic efficiency through innovative IT solutions.
At 11 locations with over 500 employees, we are working on implementing up-to-date IT-trends into global solutions for our clients.
For our team in Bucharest we are onboarding
Analyst Programmer .NET
As a Senior Analyst Programmer you will be a member of an Agile team of Developers and Quality Assurance Specialists, which is working with other Agile teams, each one dedicated to a specific business value chain: Lending/Non-lending for Individual/Companies.
The project is structured in 3 applications, aggregated into a powerful BPM System, where all the processes are modelled and configured:
- Front End System (web application used by offices and branches to sell products and services);
- Back Office System (web application used by all users from head office operational departments);
- Call Centre System (web application used by users from the call centre department);
- Eager to learn and continuously improve your technical skills;
- Good communication skills, able to have a close professional relation with colleagues, but also with the business;
- Interest in understanding the big picture and experience in full development cycle;
- Develop and maintain software programs according to a set of coding standards;
- Participate in technical analysis design;
- Estimate duration of programming and unit testing phase;
- Be part of a CI/CD environment;
- Work with: WCF, Web Forms, REST services, .Net 4.6
- Keep the technical documentation up-to-date with new/ changed technical design details during implementation;
- Create and update the Release Form with all details needed to promote the software to the production environment;
- Transfer the software from the development environment to the integrated test environment(s) based on the Release Form;
- Perform unit testing and register tests results after implementation to assure that every component of the application that was added or changed is working properly;
- Provide technical support for new and existing applications, acting as 3rd line support; develop fixes and procedures for 2nd line support (1day/sprint).
University degree: IT University Degree or equivalent
Language: Advanced English
We offer you:
- Great location
- International projects
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Professional growth, state of the art projects
- Smart, joyful team environment
- We care about your work/life balance
- Career plan
- Performance evaluation
- Hands-on trainings
- Premium Medical insurance
- Lunch tickets
- Competitive salary
Join our team!
Contact me and let's discuss about your professional evolution with us!