We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
Test Engineer – Tosca
to join our team!
Have you ever heard about Tosca? Not the opera – the complex test management tool which provides support & feedback for developers all over the world while creating API-s, BI solutions, mobile applications – or basically anything. Just to name a few: companies like HBO, Starbucks, Toyota or BMW have chosen Tosca for test automation.
As it’s a complex and multifunctional platform, new features are implemented constantly. We are building three teams in Budapest to develop these solutions – through a strong collaboration with Tricentis, the company behind Tosca (HQs in Vienna and the Silicon Valley). Take a look at their website here to learn more about the software you’ll work on.
What will you do?
- First of all: learn TOSCA, a market leading test automation software, and even have the opportunity to get certificates about it
- Leading and managing the creation, execution and maintenance of automated software tests – using Tosca. No coding is required.
- Creating risk-based requirements and defining test data based on internal requirements
- Taking responsibility of manual and exploratory testing of our market leading software
- Improving our existing software test methods, tools and processes
- Interpreting and reporting your test results by focusing on continuous quality improvement
How we imagine you, our new colleague?
- What you definitely have…
- 3+ years manual or automated software testing experience
- Basic understanding of HTML, XML, networking, SQL
- Basic experience in using virtual machines and virtualization technologies
- Technical education and solid technical knowledge
What you also have...
- Fluent English and Hungarian language
- Ability to assign appropriate priorities during managing workload
- Motivated by achieving innovative results
- High solution orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with different architectures like desktop application, web application, microservice architecture
- Experience in using, Tosca, SoapUI or any other test automation tool
- Basic programming skills: C#, .NET
- Experience with any version control system (GIT, TFS, SVN)
- Experience with CI tools (Jenkins, Quickbuild, etc.)
- Experience with BDD
- ISTQB certificate
- Agile mindset, especially working in Scrum
We’ll provide you…
- A 2-weeks training at Vienna to get comfortable with things once you start working with us
- The opportunity to learn more and more about different technologies
- A supportive background for your professional growth
- The opportunity to take official Microsoft Certification Exams here at our office
- Cookie & Fruit Day every week
- Quarterly teambuilding events
- Calm office environment
- Budapest, XI. district
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com