We are looking for motivated and dynamic employees to join our national and international projects. In return we offer an interesting and versatile field of action. If you like working in small teams with high individual responsibility and enjoy representing your ideas with confidence, we are looking forward to your application.
We are looking for a
Windows/.NET Platform-as-a-Service Developer
to join our team!
Do you accept the challenge to be an important member of the best Windows/.NET Platform-as-a-Service Developer team @ Qualysoft?
We are a leading manufacturer-independent IT consulting and services company, and we want you to be our next big hit! This position is at our world-class partner in the banking industry.
The team is responsible for delivering in-house developed management systems as well as integrating with vendor and open source products that configure and operate the Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) technology platform on which web and other applications and services are deployed; a global platform servicing both internal users and external clients. With the current industry themes of public, hybrid and private clouds and containerisation very much in mind, we are required to improve the agility of PaaS provision and management, replacing manual procedures and improving existing automation, driving down the costs of the PaaS platform as a whole, all in a secure and repeatable way.
Your tasks will be
- Responsible for creating high performance, reliable, secure, and maintainable systems, and be expected to follow and be an example of industry best practices, standards and patterns
- You will be ensuring proper SDLC using source control, build and test automation, CI/CD, disciplined configuration and deployment
- Formulate and define system scope and objectives
- Design, code, test, debug, and document the developed solutions
- Work with a team of Developers, Engineers and Operations on functional requirements and specifications
- Assume responsibility for detailed design of assigned architectural components or services.
- Provide assistance with connectivity, configuration management, deployment setup and production troubleshooting for a diverse set of products and infrastructure developed by the team
You already have
- In-depth knowledge of C# .NET development experience up to the latest .NET frameworks
- Experience with .NET server side development technologies like ASP.NET and WCF running on IIS
- Experience in scripting languages, ideally Powershell and/or Python
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise software development and maintenance using Microsoft technologies
- Experience working with, but also in configuring and deploying private IaaS/PaaS/Container technologies such as Azure, Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere
- Have worked in an Agile environment such as Scrum or Kanban with experience in a Test-Driven Development environment
We offer to you
- Challenging work in a highly skilled team
- We care about your work/life balance
- Competitive salary
- Modern office and environment
- Excellent career development
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume to Attila.Varga@partner.qualysoft.com.